Updates! Updates! Updates! Updates! Updates!
Good Updates! Good Updates! Good Updates! Good Updates!
1) Jennifer was discharged today! A day early!
2) Jennifer and I got to go to Monroe and she got to hold the baby for the first time! She is doing much better now (emotionally for sure) and is glad to be home.
3) He has a name (Besides, Baby-X, the X-ster, etc)… it is Caden Charles Breeding!
4) Photos are on-line! I don’t have the ones of Mom and Caden yet, I promise to get he uploaded soon! The ones on-line are at:
5) Details! Many have ask for details and with Jen so sick with her BP before hand, and Caden on his way to Monroe and no internet access at the hospital there was no good way to do it. 🙂
He was 5 lbs, 4 oz, and 18 1/4 inches long. He was born on June 6, 2007 at 9:40 pm. He has a little hair and is as cute as me. 🙂
Jennifer was 37 weeks and a day, so he was about 3 weeks early. I’ll tell the story in a later e-mail of the events of the day, they are more humorous now looking back, but too long to tell right now.
For those out-of-towners, Monroe is about 30 minutes away from where we live, but it is all interstate, so we make good time.
Most of the grandparents are here, Jen’s parents and my mom, my dad is going to wait until thing calm down, but he lives the closest.
Thanks for all the prayers, they are working and we hope to bring Caden home very soon (no ETA yet though).
Feel free to send any more questions, and I’ll respond to them as I have time, which should be a little more now that I’m home.